To help ensure that you get the most from the Glow system, I have created a Glow Learner User Guide in PowerPoint. This guide contains both written instructions and video tutorials on some of Glow's key tools and features, including how to:
- download Office desktop version for free;
- use the Immersive Reader & Dictate tool in Office 365;
- 'Turn in' (submit) your work via Team Assignment;
- share an Office 365 document with your peers and/or teacher
Click Here to View: Getting the Most out of Glow- Pupil Edition.pptx
To access the videos via PowerPoint 365 (online version), you must ensure that you set the view to 'Slide Show'. This can be achieved by:
- Selecting 'Slide Show' (tab) | 'From Beginning' or 'From Current Slide'
- Pressing the 'F4' key on your keyboard
I will add some additional instructions over the coming weeks, so please store this email in an easily accessible folder.